Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
(01-05-2024, 05:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I love everything that you said here.
I agree with essentially all of it.

I would love it if someone had a breakdown of all the routes ran by type for each receiver.
E.g. how many curls, how many slants, verts, posts, etc.

(01-05-2024, 05:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great posts, all for a new OC, maybe the dude is already on the team in Brian Callahan that can take over the play calling and scheme
duties so we have one guy to give credit to or he can even have some accountability eh? I don't like this too many mind's business.  Mellow

That too many minds mantra has been totally blown out of the water. That’s not even talked about on the Bengals beat. Don’t know how that got so exaggerated
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - Soonerpeace - 01-05-2024, 09:34 PM