Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey H and TJ Watt fighting for season sack lead next week
(01-05-2024, 11:39 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I dunno. The dude IS sort of an athletic freak. He's built like a damn oak tree and gets tremendous bend and get-off for a guy built like that. And he knows how to use his hands as well as any DE in the league in my opinion.

Only Edge to not wear gloves, there is a reason...

He knows what he is doing.

And yeah, Trey is a great athlete, but what stands out to me is his effort. When he wants to get home, he will get home and the only 
way to stop him is to hold him.

(01-05-2024, 11:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I agree he just isn’t a blazing 40 yard/vertical jump guy (at least I don’t think he is). I think he gets as much out of his natural talent as anyone.

He has great hand technique - does a great job of fighting off the O linemen as they try to lock onto him. They usually just end up grabbing him and it doesn’t get called!

True there Clark, Trey isn't extremely fast, just keeps coming and never gives in. I bet a lot of LT's would say he might be the one 
pass rusher in the NFL they don't like going against the most. Wouldn't surprise me.

(01-06-2024, 12:36 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I hope Hendrickson gets it, but if I had to place money on it I am going to bet Josh Allen (DE) who is 0.5 sacks behind those two at 16.5.

If the Jags win, they win their division so they're actually playing for something and they play the Titans. Ryan Tannehill was named the starter for the Titans this week and he has a 12.8% sack rate this year. The last two games he only has 46 pass attempts yet was sacked 11 times (6 and 5, so not just one huge game either).

This Josh Allen is so underrated. Wish we could trade Tee for him to get an elite Edge duo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trey H and TJ Watt fighting for season sack lead next week - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-06-2024, 03:22 PM