Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Trump in great health both mentally and physically
(01-07-2024, 04:19 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The traitor is way dumber than I thought.

Just the observations of a guy who has given a few speeches in his day and has studied such things.

So I've said before that Trump is not a great speaker.  At one time he could riff and keep people engaged, but at some point he a) started repeating himself because those lines got the applause he wanted and b) started to slip as most older people do and couldn't rely on making it up as he goes.

It happens to the best of us.

He doesn't write or pre-read his speeches as they are.  They are mostly bits and pieces put together to give him that opportunity to repeat or riff.

He won't wear the glasses he needs either.

So when he uses the teleprompter he makes mistakes.  Rather than just go back and say the correct word (as a person who stutters would do) he tries to pretend that he "meant to say that".  He can never ever admit a mistake of any kind because, to him, that is a sign of weakness.  And if you think I'm wrong about that last sentence show me where he has accepted blame.

And really that's neither here no there.  He doesn't have to have dementia to sound like he has no idea what he is talking about or where the conversation/speech is going.  He just has to be himself.

There is no deep thought or deep person behind the facade of hairspray and spray tan.  

P01135809 is exactly what he appears to be and exactly what he sounds like.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump in great health both mentally and physically - GMDino - 01-07-2024, 01:37 PM