Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
(01-05-2024, 09:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That too many minds mantra has been totally blown out of the water. That’s not even talked about on the Bengals beat. Don’t know how that got so exaggerated

I don't think most people understand that different coaches have different responsibilities. 3rd and short/long (maybe even one for each), red zone, goal line, etc.

You could have 4 or 5 other guys with specific responsibilites and they don't say anything until that situation arises. It's not like there are 5 guys talking in Zac's ear on every play. Only a first year coach with about 0 experience and a real dummy would have something like that going on. If i'm an experienced play caller then i already have a M.O., with an idea of what i want to do and having someone put a quick suggestion in my ear for me to take 1-2 seconds to ponder is not a big deal.

EDIT: Welp...that's what i get for posting in real time and not reading ahead (never do it, i hate it), re: Sooner's post above.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - rfaulk34 - 01-07-2024, 02:17 PM