Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
(01-07-2024, 02:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think most people understand that different coaches have different responsibilities. 3rd and short/long (maybe even one for each), red zone, goal line, etc.

You could have 4 or 5 other guys with specific responsibilites and they don't say anything until that situation arises. It's not like there are 5 guys talking in Zac's ear on every play. Only a first year coach with about 0 experience and a real dummy would have something like that going on. If i'm an experienced play caller then i already have a M.O., with an idea of what i want to do and having someone put a quick suggestion in my ear for me to take 1-2 seconds to ponder is not a big deal.

EDIT: Welp...that's what i get for posting in real time and not reading ahead (never do it, i hate it), re: Sooner's post above.

I know that mantra there was chaos in the headset was so silly.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - Soonerpeace - 01-07-2024, 02:37 PM