Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm just tired of Bengals football, man
(01-07-2024, 07:44 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: That's not a bright side, lol.  That means our division is absolutely brutal and stacked and it sucks.  

Our 4th place division finish is BETTER than the 3rd and 4th place place teams in every division in the NFC.  Our record ties or is better than the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams in 3 of the 4 divisions in the NFC.  We would be tied for 2nd place in 3 of 4 divisions in the NFC.

We would be tied for 2nd in 2 of the 4 divisions in the AFC.  

We are hands down, no contest in the most difficult division in the entire NFL and it is just so tiring year after year.  No other division in the NFL is stacked like this.

Sorry.  I just need to rant a bit.  lol.  Season over.  Burrow injured.  No playoffs.  Stuck in the most brutal division in the nfl watching teams with 9-10 wins win their division while we are dead last with 9 wins.  1-5 in our division.  Tons of critical injuries.  4 years of Burrow not being able to make it through the offseason and into regular season for whatever reason.  Defense now apparently has reverted to complete suck.  Secondary burned twice for td bombs in just this one game.  Offense is stale and predictable.  Receivers can't get open.  Blah.  Maybe next season.  yay.  I just want to witness one SB victory in my lifetime.  I am really not sure it will happen.  We had our chance twice and completely blew it both times.
The Browns have not been good over past decade so not sure if I put AFC North better than some other divisions
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just tired of Bengals football, man - Essex Johnson - 01-07-2024, 08:57 PM