Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, who do we root for again?
(01-07-2024, 10:51 PM)Nepa Wrote: Targeted by who? I have followed the Bengals drafts on this board (and its predecessor) for years. Every single year posters are hoping and hoping for certain players to fall to them and then the Bengals pick someone else. 

I still remember hoping for Troy Vincent in 1992 when the Bengals had the 4th pick in the draft and they traded down to the 6th and Vincent was still available and I was ecstatic and then the Bengals picked David Klinger!  It seems almost every draft Bengals posters are targeting certain players and find they are available and the Bengals do in another direction.

And any rate, we wanted to Bengals to try and get into the playoffs, right? They were right on the doorstep. 

Well I was referring to both fan and team targets. Maybe a bit presumptuous to assume the team board but after 10+ of my wish list goes out the door I'd only assume a couple of there's slipped away. But with the Drew Samples and Carman's of the world who knows. I had a pretty good idea after the Minnesota game we weren't making the playoffs but they did push it to the end. I'll get more positive as the offseason goes but we have alot of needs from potential losses of players in Prime positions that play at a high level. They will not be easy to replace.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So, who do we root for again? - Tomkat - 01-06-2024, 09:37 PM
RE: So, who do we root for again? - Synric - 01-07-2024, 11:10 AM
RE: So, who do we root for again? - Synric - 01-07-2024, 11:26 AM
RE: So, who do we root for again? - Nepa - 01-07-2024, 10:51 PM
RE: So, who do we root for again? - NUGDUKWE - 01-07-2024, 11:15 PM