Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase talks about his contract...
(01-07-2024, 07:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It just feels like chase, yoshi, Charlie jones, Irwin are gonna be out there next year. I think yoshi and charlie jones can get it done if given enough snaps, maybe starter snaps - and they'll have to. they're showing they can do it, yoshi is a redzone threat. Chase brown can take over #1 duties, it needs to switch and keep mixon as #2. With Mixon's motivational issues throughout his career he would do very well as #2 playing mad. I'm already over Tee leaving because I don't see this franchise giving him the money eh wants unless someone else left something on the table for him, but it's hard for him to want to get over never being a #1? He can leave and be a #1 receiver and make more money (probably), it's a tough decision, especially if the other team is a contender.

I agree we missed Tee's greatest trade window, hard to trade high and buy low when everyone is going to yell. I don't know how much the bengals organization cares about fan's opinions though lol.

If we pay tee what he wants how much did it hamper the rest of our team? We're not putting up 27-30 a game and winning with 1 of the trio being injured every other game (Burrow, Chase, Tee). Although the stats may say otherwise it's harder on teams when they can't double both Chase and Tee out there.

The sucky thing is we don't know what we have in those guys because they didn't get many snaps.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase talks about his contract... - THE PISTONS - 01-08-2024, 12:25 AM