Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do we think they should approach the offseason?
The Bengals need to solve the secondary communication issues. CTB and Lou mentioned the issues on the KC TD for Rice. Logan Wilson has also mentioned that the LBs usually get calls from the safeties as to which way to roll coverages and they've had very little of it this year, which might explain why he and Pratt have looked off this year. Mike Hilton mentioned that he was trying to do much to make up for the communication issues earlier this season before he he decided to hunker down and just worry about his spot. Again, that explains why Hilton looked better as the season went on.

The interior DL needs to be addressed. Our best DT is a free agent and coming off another bad injury. BJ Hill is okay, but he definitely needs someone to rotate with like he did with Larry O. Zac Carter hasn't shown much since he got here.

I expect Tanner Hudson to be brought back and possibly be our #1 TE next season. I'm sure the team will try to bring back Sample, but I could see some team actually giving him a bigger deal than we're expecting. I'm hoping the team will look for another TE in free agency and find someone in the draft. Boyd is leaving so an athletic TE could come in and become a big target for Burrow.

I expect Tee to be tagged. The big story will be people predicting him to be traded. I think Duke keeps him for the season and Tee walks next season. I'd like another possession receiver in free agency or the draft. Charlie Jones didn't show much in terms of being our future slot WR.

I expect Jonah to walk away. RT will most likely be a draft target knowing this team. 

No clue on RB. I believe Mixon is once again speculated to be cut, but who knows? As far as I'm concerned, we have our change of pace RB in Brown. After that, nothing spectacular.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do we think they should approach the offseason? - Bengal Dude - 01-08-2024, 01:55 AM