Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passing scheme is average at best.
I feel as if the passing scheme was too vanilla. But it’s not bad. We made 2 AFCCG and a SB with that “trash” scheme.

My criticism is i didn’t think we featured Tee and Boyd enough. Not enough easy screens to Boyd to keep his hands in rhythm, not enough designed plays to Tee. Just seemed as if we centered around Chase and everyone else was just good enough to eat in a scheme not meant for them.

When a guy gets 100 catches he’s being fed. I thought Boyd still should’ve been around 5-6 TDs and he only had 2 this year. Tee only had 42 catches but he was hurt a lot.

Next year i want to see evolution of our screen game and our vertical offense outside of Chase simply HAS to improve. Teams cannot keep getting away with putting 3 sets of eyes on Chase because they know no other guy can get deep.

I love Irwin but he’s not the WR4 we needs. We need a fast guy in that spot and i anticipate getting more vertical anyway next year because Jones will be slot WR and I’m sure we are drafting a fast boundary WR.

ATP we’ve all gotta admit we aren’t tagging Tee. He’s just not worth 25M even for one year. His real value to me is around 16-18M per. He’s just injured so much he can’t produce consistently. I’d happily sign him back but it’s gonna be like a 3 year 50M deal with most of that guaranteed.

If we trust Tee to get healthy I’d maybe go 4 years 80M but it would be HEAVILY incentive laden.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passing scheme is average at best. - Housh - 01-08-2024, 02:44 PM