Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Played a Really Tough Schedule
(01-08-2024, 02:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Going to play Debbie Downer here. I'm not happy with the way our season went. Yes, I get Burrow got hurt but we have to fix our defense. Such a huge letdown from prior years, I think Lou is solid, but this year he screwed the pooch and these guys were sloppy. We lost games we shouldn't have and most of that is on the defense and OL. I know all the talk is about Burrow Chase and Tee, but until the OL and Defense is fixed, we are going to continue to have bad seasons, bad injuries and aging players. I would really like this organization to get in the WIN NOW mindset.

Ive said elsewhere if they had a better defense and run game, both average even, then they would have made the playoffs without Burrow. 

And I very much agree about the Win Now mindset. This Burrow window needs to be maximized to the fullest, as it's extremely rare to get a QB of his quality. Better defense, run game, and pass blocking with Burrow, they will will be Super Bowl contenders for years.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Played a Really Tough Schedule - Millhouse - 01-08-2024, 10:13 PM