Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Played a Really Tough Schedule
(01-08-2024, 02:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Going to play Debbie Downer here. I'm not happy with the way our season went. Yes, I get Burrow got hurt but we have to fix our defense. Such a huge letdown from prior years, I think Lou is solid, but this year he screwed the pooch and these guys were sloppy. We lost games we shouldn't have and most of that is on the defense and OL. I know all the talk is about Burrow Chase and Tee, but until the OL and Defense is fixed, we are going to continue to have bad seasons, bad injuries and aging players. I would really like this organization to get in the WIN NOW mindset.

I just wish people would get off our Defense's back. Yes, they took a step back this year. They also were playing rookies and second year players (with Hill not even having a full year at his position because he was bounced all over last year). So taking a step backward was to be expected, but it sets us up to be very good for years down the road.
CTB, Turner, Battle, Hill, Ivey.. these guys will all be around for a long time. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Played a Really Tough Schedule - Sled21 - 01-09-2024, 10:51 AM