Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers & Chargers request Callahan Interview
(01-09-2024, 01:11 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If they offer Callahan the job he's going to need to take that into consideration. Questionable owner, questionable QB1, dubious draft capital. Surely there are better situations to go into.

I have to imagine it's hard to pass up such an exclusive position, but the option is there to spend another year with Zac and Burrow. I think Callahan can afford to be patient.

While logic says this should be 100% true, it's really all about the money in the end though.  Think of how many players leave good teams, to go to really bad ones, just because they hit the lottery with a huge contract.  Imagine Carolina offers Tee a huge contract....logically you would think that he would rather be on a good team with Burrow, Chase, etc. but I would bet he would fly in a second, just for the $$$ and I don't blame him.  Coaches are the same.  Poor owner, not a great QB, etc. but a huge payday is what it's all about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panthers & Chargers request Callahan Interview - No-huddle Joe - 01-10-2024, 07:56 AM