Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake says he's proven he's a starter and top 32 in the world at his position
(01-10-2024, 03:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I love that he has so much confidence in himself. I think he could be better than some current starters in the league which is awesome to 
have in our backup QB. I love how he checks and reads and learns, love how he can throw off his back foot with different arm angles, Jake
can be really accurate. But he still throws those head scratching interceptions, so until this is out of his game he is a backup, just the way it 
is and I hope we don't have to see him again except when we are up big and Burrow is getting a rest after throwing 4 or 5 TD's.

Part of that is probly simply the lack of game time.  as he see those situations more he will potentially learn to avoid those mistakes.

I like Browning as a backup but if we get an offer on the table that can help the team id say take it... and bring back McCarron again to compete with other potential backups in camp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jake says he's proven he's a starter and top 32 in the world at his position - XenoMorph - 01-10-2024, 05:07 PM