Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas
(01-11-2024, 12:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He had a good rookie campaign, way better than expected. Hopefully he continues to learn and practice his route running. I will be cautiously optimistic about him though because as basically what Shake posted above. There is a reason he was drafted in the 6th round, so for him to be a top 3 receiver on the team taking over Boyd's role, he will need to practice and train his rear off this offseason. If I was him, get in contact with Chad, as he became the player he was because of his practice habits in the offseason.

I think that is more to do with where he went to school and less to do with his ability. I mean, he was barely recruited out of HS and he becomes a great WR at Princeton, getting 16 TDs in 29 games, which is a rate of 55%: that's the same that Boyd did in college as well (yes, he was in the ACC, I know).

If he can even be 2/3 of the receive Boyd was, that is a solid 4-500 yards a year and a handful of TDs.

FTR, I don't think he will take over Boyd's spot next year: if they don't draft someone or Boyd doesn't come back on a cheap deal (don't think he will), I think Irwin will be the new Boyd, if he's under contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-11-2024, 02:05 PM