Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browning's girlfriend goes viral
(01-11-2024, 04:20 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: "you serious Clark?" 
Disrespectful posts? FFS
Wearing sh!t to get people to look at you because you know you're going to be on TV IS sleaze. 
You can be sleazy & not be slutty?
You have any daughters?

1. I wasn't referring to your post as disrespectful (even though it is, as it is casting judgement), it was the others mentioning onlyfans and other BS. But my GIF seems to have been 100% apt, if that's your reaction.
2. 'holic covered that in his post. You can do it for ATTENTION, but it doesn't make it sleazy or slutty.
3. Indeed, you can be either/or/and. This case is neither.
4. I have a bright and wonderful (but bratty at times) son. No daughters yet, but maybe that might change after we try for #2. And if I did have a daughter, I would tell them to express themselves as they wish and not champion in public (or in a messageboard, rather) that, "because I told them not to dress in my opinion of being slutty, they've only had 1 boyfriend and she covers up." I wouldn't be proud of that, as it can be construed as oppression/forcing people against their will.

AND, I have only ever had 1 g/f in my life (my wife) and I was her 2nd b/f in her life. And I got married at 29.

This is turning borderline P&Rish, so I'm not taking it any further, ITT.

And thank you, messageboard bretheren for stating the truth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Browning's girlfriend goes viral - pally - 01-11-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - IcoHolic - 01-11-2024, 09:41 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - CJD - 01-11-2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-11-2024, 04:56 PM