Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas
(01-11-2024, 04:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think the difference here is that you get hyped over guys that may produce 300 to 500 yards and be a role player while I do not.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Some people are really into thinking about smaller role players and their stories.

I get hyped for more traditional reasons. Like if Yoshi went from being an afterthought to a guy with 1000 yard potential. Or if he showed some game changing ability.

He hasn't, so I don't get hyped for him. If you do, because you think he has Irwin type of potential, awesome.

Irwin had what? 316 yards this year? That doesn't excite me, personally, although I'm happy he has turned into decent depth. We have struggled with that sometimes.

Yeah, my mentality is always, "the horses know their role, so I'll just let them do their thing," so guys like Chase, Green, Chad, I don't get hyped for, as they do their job and thensome.

So for the role guys, when they do well, it excites me as I'm happy for them and they get to contribute (like Sample: was going nuts on his 2 TDs this year).

Notice in my post that I don't expect him to get 1,000 yards and such (but it he does, that would be awesome), just happy that he contributes: he was a 6th rounder, after all (as Nate pointed out).

Whenever Trenton is a FA, don't be surprised if he gets a 3-5 year deal at like 7-10 mil a year, somewhere: he has shown to be a solid contributor and if given enough snaps, I guarantee he'd be Kevin Walter-esque (600-800 yards, 5 TDs, solid possession numbers).

I also wouldn't be surprised if he got NOTHING lol, but yeah, I expect if he doesn't stick around, he gets a deal like that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-11-2024, 05:08 PM