Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas
(01-11-2024, 05:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah, my mentality is always, "the horses know their role, so I'll just let them do their thing," so guys like Chase, Green, Chad, I don't get hyped for, as they do their job and thensome.

So for the role guys, when they do well, it excites me as I'm happy for them and they get to contribute (like Sample: was going nuts on his 2 TDs this year).

Notice in my post that I don't expect him to get 1,000 yards and such (but it he does, that would be awesome), just happy that he contributes: he was a 6th rounder, after all (as Nate pointed out).

Whenever Trenton is a FA, don't be surprised if he gets a 3-5 year deal at like 7-10 mil a year, somewhere: he has shown to be a solid contributor and if given enough snaps, I guarantee he'd be Kevin Walter-esque (600-800 yards, 5 TDs, solid possession numbers).

I also wouldn't be surprised if he got NOTHING lol, but yeah, I expect if he doesn't stick around, he gets a deal like that.

There isn't a team in the league that is giving Irwin 3-5 years at $7-10 mil a year when he hits UFA next year.  He'll be 29 at that point and is good for 200-300 yards a season.  It's very easy to get that out of a mid-round rookie for a fraction of the price.  He will likely land somewhere on a 1 year, vet minimum deal for a team with more depth needs than draft picks, and will more than likely wind up on their PS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am absolutely HYPED over Andre Iosivas - Whatever - 01-11-2024, 06:03 PM