Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to turnovers...we are elite
(01-11-2024, 08:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We only had 2 losses where we had a negative turnover margin and 1 of them was a Burrow game. (We had 5 in '21.)

In fact we only had 3 games win or loss where we had a negative turnover margin, Ravens (1), Jaguars, and Steelers (2).

Yes, but if Browning doesn't turn the ball over in those stealer games we make the Playoffs is all I am saying.

(01-11-2024, 10:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's great, but I was replying to the idea that giving the ball over too much, and with our backup QB in particular, was why we didn't make the playoffs.

We didn't make the playoffs because our run game is non-existing and our defense is bad. Not because of offensive turnovers. I don't disagree with the fact that we need to beat the AFCN, I just don't see how what I said has anything to do with it. 

We went 0-2 when our offense committed 0 turnovers against our division rivals. On the year we went 1-3 when our offense didn't give the ball over a single time. Turnovers on offense wasn't why we didn't go to the playoffs.

True to a point. I still think we beat the stealers if Browning doesn't turn the ball over as much as he did. That was killer interception in 
our first game against them in the RZ and he threw 3 ints against them the other time. I guess I am more talking about the stealer games
as if we win both of those games we are in.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When it comes to turnovers...we are elite - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2024, 02:29 PM