Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browning's girlfriend goes viral
(01-12-2024, 11:46 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: How dare that young lady wear something that I find attractive and lets my imagination run wild. She should be publicly called out for making me think about the things that I want to do to her, with her and for her. I shouldn't have to see stuff like that on my nice and clean computer in my living room . . . that's the stuff that I save for that dirty little ***** of a computer downstairs. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crank one out in her honor before writing again about how outraged I am at her for forcing me to think these thoughts while sober.

Hilarious

(01-12-2024, 12:05 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Makes me happy for Jake.  He finally got his chance to start in the NFL and has done well with the opportunity.
He also likely was there when she slid into that little number for the first time.  Oh my.  Yes 
I think this is just CBS's way of showing how things are looking up for him. ThumbsUp

Live it up while you're young.  You're only gonna get one shot at this merry-go-round.  I loved my 20's.  Made a lot of mistakes, but oh, what a ride!

If you got it, flaunt it. It doesn't last long lol

I am a follower of Jesus Christ but I don't understand people calling her sleazy for showing off her bod a bit.

She isn't showing skin as Xeno said.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Browning's girlfriend goes viral - pally - 01-11-2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - IcoHolic - 01-11-2024, 09:41 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - CJD - 01-11-2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Browning's girlfriend goes viral - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2024, 02:43 PM