Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War
(01-15-2024, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Dude give it up.  It's just sad.

When you two don't have the exact same opinion about every subject I'll give it up.  When was the last time you disagreed with him in a post?  I'll give you a chance right here, give me a topic you and he disagree on.  Just one of even remote substance.

Quote:Besides it was because of the Rothschilds!   Ninja

Oh look, how cute.  An attempt to ascribe conspiracy theories to me, as if I've ever expressed any such theories on this board ever.  A pathetic attempt at an attack even by your low standards.  

Quote:All seriousness aside if you didn't get the joke I'd understand, but clearly you got it, don't like that the implication is she wouldn't admit we fought the Nazi's, and turned it into an attempted "gotcha".

Oh yeah, the joke was way too subtle to catch.  Also, my question was not a gotcha question, it was sincerely asked, with a legitimate point.   If you can't answer it then just be a big boy and state as much.

Quote:As an aside I wish I had the knowledge and education Dill has almost as much as I wish other posters on this board did.  We'd have more informational exchanges here and fewer opinion based posts.

Ahaha, see the first part of this response.  Also, there's a reason no one actually engages with Dill anymore, plenty of people have stated it, but you'll never see it because, see the first part of this response.  It's actually very interesting.  You guys on the far left see any divergence from the approved group opinion as evidence of being a far right extremist.  It's why you, Dill and others are so desperate to slap the Republican label on me (or a far right conspiracy theorist, as in the very post I'm responding to).  I refuse to be in ideological lockstep with any group, as there is zero chance any group will perfectly match my positions on every issue.  You, and several others, are slavish in your adherence to far left orthodoxy and attack any perceived divergence from it.  I'd actually pity you if you hadn't bought into it so willingly.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-15-2024, 01:10 PM