Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War
(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: When you two don't have the exact same opinion about every subject I'll give it up.  When was the last time you disagreed with him in a post?  I'll give you a chance right here, give me a topic you and he disagree on.  Just one of even remote substance.

Why do you care?  Lots of people agree on lots of things on this board.  Some more than others.  On both sides of the aisle.

You just have a personal woody for me and Dill.  I get it.  Move on.

(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh look, how cute.  An attempt to ascribe conspiracy theories to me, as if I've ever expressed any such theories on this board ever.  A pathetic attempt at an attack even by your low standards.  

No, it was joke.  I made no reference to you saying it or believing it.  Not everything is a an "attempt to ascribe" anything to anyone.

But it gave you an opportunity to insult me again, so Kudos?

(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh yeah, the joke was way too subtle to catch.  Also, my question was not a gotcha question, it was sincerely asked, with a legitimate point.   If you can't answer it then just be a big boy and state as much.

There were a myriad of reasons for our entering WWII.  Pearly Harbor was the catalyst but the US was very much involved before that without actually sending our boys and men.

Fighting the spread of fascism, defending allies (and our territories).  But hey, you had another chance to insult me so more kudos. 

(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahaha, see the first part of this response.  Also, there's a reason no one actually engages with Dill anymore, plenty of people have stated it, but you'll never see it because, see the first part of this response.  It's actually very interesting.  You guys on the far left see any divergence from the approved group opinion as evidence of being a far right extremist.  It's why you, Dill and others are so desperate to slap the Republican label on me (or a far right conspiracy theorist, as in the very post I'm responding to).  I refuse to be in ideological lockstep with any group, as there is zero chance any group will perfectly match my positions on every issue.  You, and several others, are slavish in your adherence to far left orthodoxy and attack any perceived divergence from it.  I'd actually pity you if you hadn't bought into it so willingly.

Dill is well educated and willing to provide in-depth response with references that I don't always know about.  I get that some people think long worded responses are too much to respond to themselves, but sometimes the topic requires more than a passing response.  I admire everyone who brings something to the discussion more than insults and personal vendettas...especially if they have sources to look at and a background where they can speak well on the subject.

Again, you don't speak for the board any more than I do.  In fact I really wish you'd quit speaking to me at all.

But thanks for again saying you know me better than I know myself.  Once again it says more about you than it does me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War - GMDino - 01-15-2024, 02:45 PM