Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do we think they should approach the offseason?
(01-15-2024, 02:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Hope Brock Bowers falls to us. I think from what we have seen this year we would use him big time.

Hudson and Sample had a pretty good year, bring them back as well. But I am all for Bowers in the 1st if he falls to us.

Need to add a DT and RT in FA though first.

(01-15-2024, 02:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've seen several stating that the Bengals should "tag and trade" Tee Higgins, without adding any context.

Who are you proposing would trade with the Bengals for Higgins?  And what are you supposing the Bengals will be getting in return?  In this hypothetical 'tag and trade' scenario are the Bengals actively shopping Higgins, or are teams approaching them about a possible deal?

Personally, I see the team making every attempt at signing Higgins to a long term deal keeping him with the team.  Not saying that is my biggest wish, just what I think will happen.

I think Tee actually might be more affordable after this injury ridden season, but if we did Tag him we should be open to offers.

We will see, all I know is that Chase is the guy we should be extending and I don't want to overpay Tee who is banged up a lot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do we think they should approach the offseason? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-15-2024, 03:05 PM