Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing?
(01-12-2024, 07:10 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Not really.

Right now, we don't have:
1) A starting WR2 or WR3.
2) A starting NT.
3) A starting RT
4) A starting TE.
5) Much of a pass rush outside of Hendrickson.

Those are the main things we need to solve in FA/Draft.

The inexperienced secondary play that led to all the big plays, at least arguably, has an in house solution. Battle was great & you hope Hill/Battle improve.

Still, I'd rate CB/safety help above getting another OL starter. Brown was fine and much better late, he had an injury midseason that hampered him a bit. Karras and Cappa were both good enough to win SBs (as was Brown). Volson played a ton better as the year progressed.

Upgrading the depth would be welcome, but aside from Jonah's replacement, the OL is not a super high priority.

1) WR (need at least 2).
2) NT/DT (need at least 2).
3) RT: needs starter
4) TE: need starter.
5) CB/S (need 2).
6) Get someone who can help push the pocket/pass rush.
7) Upgrade punter.

Great post :

Right now, we don't have:
1) A starting WR2 or WR3.
Higgins and Jones or Isovias
2) A starting NT. Reader will be re-signed and play early in the season
3) A starting RT Drafted in first round
4) A starting TE. Drafted in second round and will keep Hudson and Sample
5) Much of a pass rush outside of Hendrickson. Free Agency

I think they draft a RB or TE in 2/3 .I’ve heard they don’t want to deal with that position every year. So I think they go BPA here between RB/TE in RD 2/3. After that BPA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing? - Soonerpeace - 01-15-2024, 05:53 PM