Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War
(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't "care".  Why do you "care" that I point it out?

You care a lot. I responded because you continue to attack me personally with no repercussions.

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Asking you what WW2 was about is an insult?  The thin skin on you and your ilk.

Rolleyes

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're just mentioning US involvement.  I get why in the context of the Haley cartoon, but we were a rather late entrant into the war.

So I answered the question you asked but you want to change the question now?

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Again, still wondering where the insult is in asking you what WW2 was about.  Another surreptitious attempt to play victim and get the mods involved?  I can't believe that, though, it's so not like you.

Oh, that wasn't the insult. These were:

(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A pathetic attempt at an attack even by your low standards. 
(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you can't answer it then just be a big boy and state as much.
(01-15-2024, 01:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd actually pity you if you hadn't bought into it so willingly.

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you admire anyone who reinforces your way of thinking and dislike anyone who does not.  You and Dill are in lockstep, hence your slavish devotion to him.  Same with Fred, an odious person who was disliked by a large percentage of posters, but not you or Dill.  For the exact same reasons.

I'm glad you have your finger on the pulse of the board I guess.

I mean I wasn't looking to win a popularity contest so...

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A simple solution, you can always block me. 

I still would see you in other responses. And you will still ALWAYS follow me around and insult me and try to drag me personally. So sometimes I will respond to that. I probably shouldn't.

(01-15-2024, 05:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You don't see yourself as a highly partisan actor who never disagrees with those on his side of the ideological spectrum?  I gave you a chance to show otherwise, give me a position on which you and Dill disagree.  You, for some odd reason, chose not to do so.  Odd thing, that.

I see myself as someone who is definitely a liberal. I have on occasion agreed with conservatives. I don't keep a list of when and which ones, sorry.

If I find Dill someone I agree with more than others so be it. We know the real reason you do what you do to me and Dill and others on the board:

(01-15-2024, 05:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It is interesting.  He'll spout off about law enforcement all the while ignoring posts from those in the actual profession, because they don't jive with his worldview. 

You've never got past that I was wrong once and admitted it.

It's sad, really. And that moderators follow you in the thread to agree with the way you post is equally sad.

And that's not "playing the victim", that's just reading this thread.

So either get back on topic or get another thread closed due to your personal feelings. Doesn't matter much to me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War - GMDino - 01-15-2024, 09:02 PM