Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing?
(01-16-2024, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've been against a wide receiver early because I thought Chase was enough and we don't need two first round receivers, but I'm starting to realize that Burrow would throw every play if he could and that would be our best line of attack.

I've always been the one saying that we need to establish the run but, while I still think the occasional run is necessary, give Burrow a second number one receiver and just let him smoke defenses.

Throw in the random run and screen to Mixon or Brown and just watch our offense put up insane numbers.

We still need to solidify our line though, so I wouldn't pick him over a guy that could significantly upgrade our line.

Well if Tee is gone we will have to replace him as Boyd will probably be gone too. I don't think Iosivas is the answer even if I like the guy.

I think adding a new RT with upside like Eluemunor, Fant, Trent Brown along with a capable OL coach could get this OL back on track.

I do really like Fuaga though and would be more than fine with him at 18 to solidify RT for the future.

(01-16-2024, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Bengals were looking for a comparable WR to replace Tee Higgins with, I think that Thomas is your man. 

Sure looks like it. Looks a lot faster than Tee too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-16-2024, 08:22 PM