Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War
(01-17-2024, 12:50 PM)Dill Wrote: As I explained while you were defending the Muslim ban, it had to be continually reworked to eliminate religious criteria for banning. 
Its intent was still to stem the flow of Muslim refugees from certain countries. They took out the word "Muslim" so apparently that fooled you.
So you were definitely running interference for Trump in that discussion. Still are, it seems.

Nevermind all the Dodds dodgery. My case was never that you don't agree with some liberal positions. 

My case is that you routinely, even obsessively, attack something you call "the left," while running interference for Trump, whom of course you are "on record" as disliking. 

Again, you spend a lot of time talking about how you feel about my post, without addressing the argument. Looks like your going to claim I don't listen, while ignoring the evidence presented. Got to run now. Maybe I'll finish this later.

Typical Dill post.  You found the one subject you could nitpick while ignoring your abject failure in the rest of the post.  Spare me, this has passed boring.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nikki Haley-What was the cause of the Civil War - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-17-2024, 12:58 PM