Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do we think they should approach the offseason?
(01-17-2024, 04:24 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Tanner would make a good "other TE" but I want us to upgrade at TE1 this off season. That would bump him and Sample down the totem pole. Sample's league-leading blocking makes it hard for me to move on from him or scarcely play him. Plus he made some nice pays this year, the YAC TD, some key move-the-chains catches where he didn't stumble over his own cleats until AFTER the first down, etc. I guess Tanner COULD still get meaningful snaps as a guy who comes in off the bench or we see a lot of goal to go situations where we use heavy formations and he's one of 3TE.

Hey man, all for Brock Bowers if he falls to 18. Completely agree on Sample, also thought he did very well in pass protection in the backfield.

Hudson is older, he shouldn't cost much and if the TE1 goes down we have a good insurance policy in Hudson that knows how to get open in 
Zone coverage.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how do we think they should approach the offseason? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-17-2024, 05:39 PM