Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MDD Way too cold to do anything outside Simulation
RD 6 - 188th Selection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBakmbLq2OxGg0yIdI0XX...Q&usqp=CAU]

Luke McCaffrey - WR - Rice - 6'2" 200

Yes he is the brother of Christian and comes with a good breed of athleticism which seems to run in the family. Luke brings good size and length to the position and is expected to run in the sub 4.5 range. Like Christian he is a fearless competitor with an outstanding football IQ. Will need to get stronger at the NFL level which should help him to improve as a blocker where he has the willingness to be good but just does not have the functional strength at this time. Has a frame that could add some mass without losing his quickness.

RD. 6 - 195th Selection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDV07qn_smfLXOWzjLL1Z...Q&usqp=CAU]

Darius Robinson - DL - Missouri - 6'5" 291

Robinson brings elite size, length, and athleticism to the DL. Started as an inside player and moved to the edge to fill an opening for Missouri and he flourished while making the move. Brings excellent position versatility to the D line rotation to go with his outstanding size and strength. While there is much to like about Robinson he is still a work in progress and he does not possess the elite first step and twitch that the top pass rushers in the league generally possess.

RD. 7 - 251st Selection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqNJakwNnLr2jmMTvz0CK...g&usqp=CAU]

Tip Reiman - TE - Illinois - 6'5" 270

The potential in Reiman makes this one of my favorite selections in this simulation. Reiman is a punishing blocker at the TE position and when he was utilized as a receiver he generally produced. I believe that had Reiman found himself in a scheme that utilized him more in the receiving game that he would be going considerably higher in this draft. When you watch film on him as a receiver you see a guy that is a natural hands catcher and that moves extremely well for his size. When I watch Reiman I see a guy that could have a bright future in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MDD Way too cold to do anything outside Simulation - OSUfan - 01-17-2024, 10:24 PM