Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers & Chargers request Callahan Interview
(01-18-2024, 01:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: But you said he had no experience coaching QB's and I was a fool, dumb, ignorant, never played football etc. because I didn't know that. When it was you who was ill-informed of his resume and had to look it up and then argue it was a "small school". At this point you are just arguing with yourself. Everyone can read how wrong you ended up being. So why keep embarrassing yourself? Thank you for again admitting he has coached QB's and I was right all along. I think you may want to do some research on the background of QB coaches if you think none of them have come up from the WR position ranks. Walter knows the Wideouts and what they do, what they are taught, and just like any WRC, this is a huge benefit to coaching the QB's. It's why they make that jump to QBC so often. Especially prior to OC.

People who think they are smarter than everyone do struggle to admit when they are wrong so I get it. You were wrong Caesar. Period point blank. As my quote says "let not the dumb have to educate". Well now you know Walters has coached QB's before.

Lol, you are just being childish now.

You had no idea what positions Hue or Troy coached in the past.  Troy never coached just the QBs, he was at a small school that had no staff, he ran the offense to include being OC, QBs and WRs coach.  1 season 15 years ago working with multiple groups isnt a great qualifier.  Unlike his years and years coaching WRs specifically or Hue working with QBs specifically.

You believe that since Walters ran the entire offense - OC, QBs, WRs for one season at a small school correlates to Hue Jackson who played QB in college - (you didnt know this), who coached QBs for years at big schools - Arizona State, Cal, USC (you didnt know this).  There is no comparison, Hue learned a ton working specifically with QBs, you dont understand the difference because you never had to attend a football practice in your life.

In the last few days:

You said Browning was a better play caller than Burrow.

You said QB Coach was a promotion for a NFL WR Coach, makes zero sense.  Walters could easily move into the OC position without coaching QBs.

You thought we could sign Justin Jefferson this offseason while still under contract with the Vikings.  

You said extending Chase this offseason would be an overpay. The club definitely wants to extend him as soon as possible, if possible.

You said we would have to pay Chase twice within 4 years, you refused to say why.  But we both know.....

You are just trolling now, you are operating out of embarrassment so Im done with this conversation. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panthers & Chargers request Callahan Interview - casear2727 - 01-18-2024, 03:00 PM