Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-18-2024, 12:32 PM)depthchart Wrote: I don't see the impossibility of using TEE in a Trade up.

Just a year ago many Analysts, Former GM's etc were saying that they believe TEE could be a #1 wide receiver.

I would bet that many still believe that he can handle a #1 role and/or be a Top #2 receiver on a Team.

It only takes one Team to want TEE and also like a player at pick #18 probably at another position. (They get 2 players TEE & #18)

If TEE becomes an Un-tagged Free Agent wide receiver right now, I believe he would be one of the Top guys. Only 25 years old.

There is Value there that can be used to gain something and there should be a few Teams lining up to pay TEE.  - IMO

Impossible absolutely not. Improbable very much so. Tee wants to stay they want him to stay. They will tag him IMO and try to work the puzzle. I expect he will play in ‘24 and if they don’t work a deal draft his successor in ‘25 draft. In earlier discussions trading him to move up to the single digits is tough. One we hate trades and giving up picks. Most teams if they need a WR picking single digits will try to get Marvin Harrison or Odunze. Saves them a ton of money.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - Soonerpeace - 01-18-2024, 07:58 PM