Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-17-2024, 07:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Disagree.

At his peak Chad was the best WR in the NFL over a 3 year span. Chase is great, but he's never been the best in the NFL even one year (there's still time for him to do so).

Housh was putting up the same type of numbers as Tee  despite being in a less passing-friendly time (2005 there were only 2 QBs with 4,000+ yards and 0 with 4,200+ yards) and also in a time when you would absolutely get murdered going across the middle by Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Troy Polamalu, and James Harrison and there wasn't a flag you'd just get put on an ESPN highlight reel of getting Jacked Up. Tee would fall apart if he had to play in the '00s AFCN... unless you mean the very start of Housh's career, in which case sure, the 33rd pick started better than the 7th round 204th pick. Lol

I think we can also all agree that Burrow is better than Palmer, too.

Here is where i differ. I totally believe Chase and Tee are a better combo early in their first years playing together than Chad and TJ... the key is raising their game, that is what Chad and TJ did in their like 4-8 years into the NFL..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - Essex Johnson - 01-18-2024, 10:19 PM