Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-19-2024, 03:17 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I dont mind sharing.  Everyone knows DJ Reader and my son are friends.  This is a guy I chat with on twitter, I know he has been to the family lounge after games although I did not meet him there.  Not sure if he is a friend or relative of Higgins but he is close.  According to him the offer was around 20M over 4, said Tee was told he could get better. 

I think he is correct but, I also think that was a very fair offer.

I’m not doubting you a bit. A funny story. I had a tire shop in a small town in Oklahoma that was a customer of mine. I was waiting on the owner. In the lobby two old friends talking. I hear their conversation. One guy asks the other how his son is and if we was still working with strength and conditioning for the Clippers. He said yes. But he said he’s going to Houston with Chris Paul who was in free agency. My young friend follows the NBA on Twitter and is obsessed. So I sent a group text Chris Paul was going to Houston. My friend said you want me to believe with no mention of Houston as a landing spot for Chris Paul anywhere on the internet you heard it in a tire shop? No way I believe you. Next day Gene Wojanowski of ESPN announced it. But DJ is one of the most highest character players on the team and there’s a bunch. Good guy for your son to be friends with. My buddies and I laugh as when I tell them some news they say you been hanging out at your tire shop again lol.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - Soonerpeace - 01-19-2024, 09:58 AM