Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-19-2024, 03:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A few things I don't think players take a look at much is opportunity for success and potential to play out a contract with program stability, among others.

He could go to a bad team like Carolina and guaranteed money or overall money, but they don't consider that, if the team struggles, they'll probably blow it all up and they'd get cut anyways.

I get it that an NFL players' career is short and a lot think they should get the money while they can, but, after your first contract and you're relatively stable, why not just bet on yourself to stay healthy and stay with the program where you have stability?

Think about were a lot of these kids come from. And most don’t have a 4 year college degree. They need to make as much as the can for the 4-8 years they play in the league. They’ve worked hard their whole life and this is their one and only chance to cash in. I think you go for the money.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - Ell Prez - 01-19-2024, 10:15 PM