Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley?
(01-19-2024, 10:01 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I’d be down for sure. Still need another back because he’s only gonna play like 9 games. But he’s exactly the type of player we need to make a chance on.

How can we improve over last 3 years if we make lateral moves? Barkley is an upgrade over Mixon and Brown.

(01-19-2024, 10:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m not convinced he’s that guy. He has nearly 1500 touches in his career with a major knee injury and history of ankle issues. I only caught a couple of his games last season but he struggled making guys miss and generating yardage for himself which is the same issue Mixon has.

A quick check on PFF at their elusiveness stat, Mixon is near the very bottom of the league and Barkley is only barely above him so the data at least backs up that initial thought.

I’d have to sit down and watch more games of his to get a better feel but I’m not hot on him, especially at $11M. He’s a big name but I’m not convinced he’s still a big talent.

Not that I would be opposed, but we might have a RB comparable to the current SB already on the roster in Chase Brown. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - coachmcneil71 - 01-20-2024, 01:58 PM
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - ah5 - 01-25-2024, 10:29 PM