Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not on its own, no.  It was being ordered to stand down by their superiors.  You're asking a line officer to throw away a large percentage of their training to go directly against orders and act.  You're oversimplifying it because you love to demonize law enforcement.  You mock people for fearing logical consequence, people who have far more courage than you do.

I "mocked" no one.  I made a statement.  You agreed they were afraid of a bad outcome or losing their jobs.  Fear.

Are you mocking them by saying that?

(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: On this we agree.

We did three posts ago/

(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Any of them a life or death decision?  A decision that had to be made within a very short time frame?

Life and death? Yes in that there was a potential for death. But if you keep qualifying eventually you'll get me to say no and then you'll be better than me. Wink

(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Every single adult on Earth has had to make a tough decision, you're not special or unique in that regard.  You've also come nowhere near having to make a decision of such gravity.

You asked.  I answered.  I can't make you believe me.

(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Who says we can't?  Did you whine about my doing so with Dill to the point that it was added to the naughty list?

I was asked not to myself.  Not everything is about you.

(01-20-2024, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Little tip, calling out your bullshit is not playing the victim.  Labeling the slightest criticism as a personal attack in the hopes of getting moderator action absolutely is.  

I never said YOU were playing the victim. But keep crying about moderation.  It's a good look.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - GMDino - 01-20-2024, 03:06 PM