Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged
(01-20-2024, 08:42 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: That doesn’t mean it’s a smart move for the bengals. Of course Joe and Jamarr want their friend to get paid and come back. Who wouldn’t. Tee seems like an awesome teammate and young guy.

Bengals draft WR well, especially when picking one in rounds 1 or 2. If we can get him for a contract that puts him in the range of 20th paid wr, then I’m for it. But this 4 year 80-100M range is just too much. And I love Tee. One of my favorite bengals. But we have bigger needs. Look at Baltimore and KC have better teams with less weapons. That’s bc they have great defenses. We need to invest in a DT and an another DE. I’d let it ride with the Corners bc we’ve invested so much draft capital there. Tag and trade Tee. Sign a DT, DE, RB, TE. RT round 1, WR round 2 and LG round 2 (tee trade).

The Ravens offense carried that team this year. What was so different?
Well they replaced Roman with Todd Monken. They added Odell Beckham on 
A very affordable contract. Drafted Zay Flowers which was a Homerun pick. But Monken 
Really is the X factor. He added play action to the Ravens offense.
Incredible balance with 27 passing TDs and 21 rushing TDs.

Defensively yeah the Ravens are really good. Roquan Smith was a savy 
Trade by them last year. Signing Clowney was a good move. He outplayed 
San Hubbard who costs alot more. Kyle Hamilton is a top 5 Safety.
The Ravens have simply drafted well on defense and added well through trades 
And FA. The Ravens have a defense I wish the Bengsls had.
Playmakers and good tacklers at all levels 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reliable Source Says Tee Wants To Stay Here, Likely Tagged - impactplaya - 01-21-2024, 01:22 AM