Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Senior Bowl)
(01-20-2024, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I like Polk. If we can get him @2. I'm all for it.

Not a fan of Latham. As you say, maybe I would if he got "down to" 330ish, but right now he can't move.

Jackson fits a need

(01-21-2024, 12:38 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I was thinking Latham when the season ended but now I hope they go with one of the other guys.
Alabama O line man have not panned out for the most part.
I just hope they take a RT and that he’s ready to go. Don’t want an injured guy (like Ced O was) or any other baggage that you know would be an issue for the Bengals.
Unfortunately, they also need to try to find a guy who won’t need to be coached up.

I feel like I did Latham a disservice. He fits the Bengals spread rpo offense with a ton alot of A/B gap runs. At his size you wouldn't expect him to be as explosive as he is out of his stance outstanding balance and hand timing bring consistency to his pass protection. Having Latham would make you feel alot better running for it on 3rd and 2 to the right with Karras, Cappa, and Sample.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Senior Bowl) - Synric - 01-21-2024, 10:50 AM