Poll: If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL
600 yards or less
601 to 700 yards
701 to 800 yards
801 to 900 yards
901 to 1,000 yards
Over 1,000 yards
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL
(01-23-2024, 05:13 PM)depthchart Wrote: I agree that Boyd is not as good of a #2 as TEE at this stage of Boyd's career.  Boyd won't be offered $20 plus million per year.

If the Bengals planned to Trade TEE, couldn't they sign Boyd as their #3 receiver while also having him

as a fallback #2 (temporarily) while say a high round rookie gets developed to be the #2 ?

-OR-

If the Bengals planned to Trade TEE, Boyd comes back as an experienced Veteran #3 with a Free Agent brought in 

as the new #2 ?

*Do you see the Bengals making Boyd some type of decent offer to come back -or- do you see Boyd as Flat gone ? (TEE here or not)

I am saying Boyd had a down year. His productivity going down was not the product of him being underutilized. It is a product of him losing a step and having a career high in drops. 

He shouldn't be anywhere near WR2. And I'd be looking to draft a more dynamic/younger guy as a replacement at WR3. I'd  tend to bet on Jones/Yoshi before paying Tyler. But if we end up in a situation where we have $$ to burn and could not land a big impact FA at DT or elsewhere, I'm OK with him at WR3. But I don't think he is good value. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-23-2024, 05:28 PM