Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way Too Early MDD Simulation
RD. 3 - 80th Selection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiACVMD_M5Cn95ObVGvgl...A&usqp=CAU]

#81 McKinnley Jackson - DT - Texas A&M - 6'2" 325

I am certain I have the same hope as others and that is DJ Reader returning in '24. Even if Reader is returning this selection gives the Bengals a legit player to take some snaps off of Reader and if Reader does not return then the Bengals have a promising young NT. Jackson bring power and leverage to the position along with exceptional explosion of the snap and surprising short distance speed. Jackson is a high motor player that goes from whistle to whistle.

Notables on the board: #51 E. Cooper - LB, #52 J. Sanders - TE, #54 J. Trotter Jr. - LB, #56 C. Bullock - S, #61 J. Bullard - S, #73 Z. Frazier - C,
#76 C. Stover - TE

RD. 4 - 115th Selection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm1VUHJQfZo07gFRP964q...w&usqp=CAU]

#86 Brenden Rice - WR - USC - 6'3" 205

Rice was the highest rated player on the board and I felt getting this selection in the 4th round was an absolute steal. Rice brings the obvious football lineage as well as good enough speed to be a consistent deep threat and an outstanding catch radius. He goes after the ball with authority and the body control he shows in similar to that of his father. Brenden is still growing in the position and will need to continue to improve his consistency but he has a really high ceiling. Brenden should fit very well in the receiver room for the Bengals and gives Joe one more good young weapon to work with. Rice did show some promise as a returner as well when he was at Colorado.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Way Too Early MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-23-2024, 05:28 PM
RE: Way Too Early MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-23-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: Way Too Early MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-23-2024, 06:24 PM
RE: Way Too Early MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-23-2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Way Too Early MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-23-2024, 08:56 PM