Poll: If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL
600 yards or less
601 to 700 yards
701 to 800 yards
801 to 900 yards
901 to 1,000 yards
Over 1,000 yards
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL
(01-23-2024, 03:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Then why disagree with me when I was disagreeing with Essex who considers himself a believer that Hudson is our answer at TE? If Hudson could compete against a signed veteran for TE1, then we're admitting we signed a terrible veteran and just wasted money. No Irv Smith Jr part 2s, please. I don't want our starting TE to be the 5th best TE in the division with a healthy gap between them and 4th.

I don't hate Hudson or Sample on the roster for depth. Key word being or. I don't like having both because then you've just nearly recreated the 2023 TE room as you're only likely going to have 3 guys active on gameday and you're likely not going to have a guy you paid in FA (both of them are FAs) a healthy scratch. I want some roster churn at the position to make it actually look different. Give me a veteran with proven production and a rookie with potential both along with one of those two guys.

I don;t believe Fant is worth projecting 3 year 27 to 30 million, what Hudson did once he started getting real snaps and finally getting a true chance was good enough to sign him and compete next year for Starting TE and I prefer to look at draft over Fant at that price... now if we can sign him for 2 year 12 to 16 million possible.. i just don't see the production from him of late to warrant a bigger contract. I prefer Hunter Henry i think we can get him for a better price
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Tyler Boyd was used as the #2 WR in 2024 – How well would he do ? – POLL - Essex Johnson - 01-23-2024, 08:53 PM