Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley?
(01-24-2024, 12:45 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: AJ was quite effective as the bruiser in a one-two punch w Aaron Jones at one point. I wonder if the Packers' shift to Jordan Love and wanting more speed options had anything to do with his low snap counts this year. Or was he hurt? If I was looking to get Chase Brown more involved in 2024, having a guy like AJ Dillon in a RBBC would be a good thing, in my opinion. He's still only 25 years old and probably wouldn't cost much.

AJ Dillon only averaged 3.4 yds/carry this year, and that was with an anomaly game against the Steelers where he averaged 7.8/carry.  I saw him in that game, and a few times in other seasons, and thought that he would be a good option.  After looking at him a little more closely, I've changed my opinion.  He would be a good goal line/short yardage option, but other than maybe catching a few passes, that would be about it. He did grade out as the 11th best pass blocking back and 3rd best run blocking back, so maybe use him like a FB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - SunsetBengal - 01-24-2024, 01:01 PM
Anyone down for some Saquon Barkley? - ah5 - 01-25-2024, 10:29 PM