Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(01-25-2024, 03:49 PM)pally Wrote: a large group of Haley voters will not vote for Trump in the general election.  Trump cannot win the presidency on MAGA vote alone.  He needs some of those independents that he is working so hard to insult

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2024/primary-results/voter-analysis

In New Hampshire, Joe Biden who wasn't even on the Democratic ballot easily won 64% of the vote on a write in campaign

I get your goal to grab any piece of great news from any polling. Are you saying the 20+ Dean Phillips voters also will not vote for Biden? But I digress, as polls attached through Jan. 23rd or less than 10 months show Trump improving in the polls and Biden getting worse. Trump in the real clear polling average, Trump lead Nationally is almost 4% now. There were only 2 polls since Christmas that had Biden leading nationally. One was +1% for Biden is now + 1% for Trump. The other went from +1% for Biden, now +5% Trump in their most recent poll.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

As for Biden in New Hampshire, I heard the final number was 59% to an unknown Phillips 21%, yes he won. But how many people actually voted for any Democrat in the NH primary? On the other side, GOP has record turn out. I admit Biden not on ballot hurt NH turnout, but also hopefully you agree such a small number of the Democrat and Independent voters for Democrats is an outlier, hard to use any Democrat information.

On other hand Trump won by 30% in Iowas and 11% in New Hampshire. 

I do agree the Trump team better be smart and Trump's attack on Haley was an unforced error, the MAGA loved it, the suburban women cringed.

As far as the issues, illegal immigration is the #1 issue for all voters and Trump dominated all others on his immigration policy support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - Luvnit2 - 01-25-2024, 10:41 PM