Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons go with Raheem Morris over Belichick
(01-25-2024, 08:51 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, leadership in the NFL is increasingly becoming a more inclusive process. Zac Taylor excels at it and it has facilitated his success. The Titans owner, Amy Adams Strunk, and GM, Ran Carthon, wanted to change their organizational culture and saw Callahan as part of the solution. I don't pretend to know the Belichick way, but the media leads us to believe he is a strong authoritative figure. Such  a style of coaching and leadership might no longer appeal to all organizations and their management.

Perhaps the Falcons wanted Morris for a similar reason the Titans valued Callahan.

Belichick wanted power. I believe Blank was willing to do so, but everyone else in the front office, including team CEO Rich McKay, did not want to deal with that. 

I think he sits out the season and tries again next season when more GMs and HCs are fired.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Falcons go with Raheem Morris over Belichick - Bengal Dude - 01-26-2024, 01:49 AM