Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(01-25-2024, 10:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I get your goal to grab any piece of great news from any polling. Are you saying the 20+ Dean Phillips voters also will not vote for Biden? But I digress, as polls attached through Jan. 23rd or less than 10 months show Trump improving in the polls and Biden getting worse. Trump in the real clear polling average, Trump lead Nationally is almost 4% now. There were only 2 polls since Christmas that had Biden leading nationally. One was +1% for Biden is now + 1% for Trump. The other went from +1% for Biden, now +5% Trump in their most recent poll.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

As for Biden in New Hampshire, I heard the final number was 59% to an unknown Phillips 21%, yes he won. But how many people actually voted for any Democrat in the NH primary? On the other side, GOP has record turn out. I admit Biden not on ballot hurt NH turnout, but also hopefully you agree such a small number of the Democrat and Independent voters for Democrats is an outlier, hard to use any Democrat information.

On other hand Trump won by 30% in Iowas and 11% in New Hampshire. 

I do agree the Trump team better be smart and Trump's attack on Haley was an unforced error, the MAGA loved it, the suburban women cringed.

As far as the issues, illegal immigration is the #1 issue for all voters and Trump dominated all others on his immigration policy support.

Less than 15% of Republicans voted in Iowa.

Trump stopping a deal todayon the border and immigration because he didn’t want Biden to have a “victory” will not play well with the independents he needs to win the election. The Biden commercials are already being written using the sound bites by the angry Senate Republicans who worked to negotiate the now defunct bill. They let everyone know they are pissed off at Trump and MAGA House members for undermining it.

The antics of Greg Abbott pitting the Texas National Guard against the border patrol won’t help either.

Polls are snapshots. This far out it is easy to voice dissatisfaction. But I guarantee you, the more Trump and his special brand of hate, incoherence, and crazy are on display, the more Democrats and true independents will step up to stop him.

As I said, Trump can’t win by MAGA votes alone but apparently he thinks so

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - pally - 01-26-2024, 01:58 AM