Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons go with Raheem Morris over Belichick
(01-26-2024, 01:49 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Belichick wanted power. I believe Blank was willing to do so, but everyone else in the front office, including team CEO Rich McKay, did not want to deal with that. 

I think he sits out the season and tries again next season when more GMs and HCs are fired.

My Falcon buddy who’s pretty clued in says Belichick ended up saying I think I’ll pass as he didn’t want to be involved with a GM & EVP that were opposed to his hire. Arthur Blank blamed those guys for running him off. McKay got booted to their soccer team.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Falcons go with Raheem Morris over Belichick - Soonerpeace - 01-26-2024, 04:37 PM