Poll: KC or Baltimore
Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
Ravens fans and Harbaugh as well ("was it even necessary") and quite a few analysts (Bart Scott) blamed the Bengals and Logan Wilson for Mark Andrews' injury, and he misses exactly one (!) playoff game. He is back for the most important games, being this and the Super Bowl if the Ravens make it. No slight on Andrews, btw, who didn't blame Wilson or the hip-drop tackle. A few other Ravens players were also supportive of Wilson; especially Patrick Queen: ""But at the end of the day, we play football. We play a tackling sport. I don't think a hip drop tackle is that bad of a thing. How else do you want us to tackle? Just let the guy run past you?"

But Burrow had his season lost from a Raven's tackle and all we heard about for a week was the hip-drop tackle, and the "dirty play" of Logan Wilson, and Harbaugh's fanning the flames against Logan Wilson. And Bengals fans didn't take their anger out on the Ravens for Burrow's injury, but the Bengals OL.

Add to this the Ravens fans who cheered Burrow's injury, combined with the classless Harbaugh and Ravens fans leading criticism against Logan Wilson, and I really can't support the Ravens. Not so much the Ravens players, and I enjoy watching Lamar play, but I'll take the KC and Bills fans any day of the week over the Ravens fans.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-22-2024, 08:38 AM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - Nepa - 01-26-2024, 06:28 PM
RE: As a Bengals fan, who to root for ... - IcoHolic - 01-29-2024, 05:13 AM