Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
The reason you keep hearing the fix the offensive line crowd is because the offensive line still isnt good despite the money and draft resources being spent on it. Orlando Brown Jr is a good LT but he is not elite. Karras and Cappa are OK but not great. Volson is below average. Jonah Williams is mediocre and played below average this year. Despite the money being spent, the Bengals just dont have the same talent the better offensive lines have. Make no mistake, this line is improved from the Super Bowl line. The Super Bowl line was bad. This line is mediocre. That is an improvement. Could the line be better with better coaching? I think so. Ive never been a fan of Frank Pollack. He needs to go. If Zac Taylor keeps Pollack another season and we have issues again next year with the offensive line, Taylor is the one that needs to be held accountable for keeping a trash O line coach that nobody likes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - 007BengalsFan - 01-27-2024, 05:05 PM