Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
(01-27-2024, 05:33 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Basically what I'm getting from the fix the oline crowd is that the rest of the damn team can suffer so we can fix a problem that shouldn't exist, if we're going to shell this much money on the offensive and get no results I'd much rather just blow it up and build it through the draft, we'd probably be better off using that money elsewhere..

They certainly need to draft better at the O line positions.  When you keep failing on your offensive line draft picks you need to get better scouts and coaches in there to evaluate these guys.  The current group isnt getting the job done.

The guys they do get are not being coached up and that falls primarily on Pollack.  Of all the Free agents and draft picks we have had since Frank Pollack has been on the staff, which ones have got better?  You can make an argument many of these guys have been worse with Frank Pollack as coach.  Pollack needs to go.  Im not sure why Taylor or Bengals management allow Pollack to stay on the coaching staff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - 007BengalsFan - 01-27-2024, 06:24 PM