Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix It Now MDD Simulation
RD. 1

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdDW8jDn815tRtz9CEfmh...A&usqp=CAU]

Kingsley Suamataia - OT - BYU - 6'6" 330

While I feel that Latham, some may disagree, is the most NFL ready RT in the draft and that Mims may have the most upside...Kingsley is not far behind either one. Kingsley brings outstanding size, length, and athleticism to the position and good physicality as well. He will only be 21 in the '24 season. When you watch tape on Kingsley you will see a kid that plays with technique and IQ that are above his years. In the run game you will see this kid sticking with a play 50 yards or more down the field. He plays with a high motor and his recognition of what is happening on the field is very apparent. I see a kid that should have no issue starting Day 1 at RT and provides you a high level option at LT if needed.

RD. 2

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEu4XGQBKUgCxqNXp2By6...Q&usqp=CAU]

Jonathon Brooks - RB - Texas - 6'0" 210

I have supported Joe Mixon while he has been with this franchise but I feel like it is time for this team to move in another direction at the position. Trey Benson was off the board or he would have been the selection here but I consider Benson to be RB1a and Brooks to be RB2b. I feel that both are extremely outstanding backs that are ready to contribute heavily to an NFL offense on day 1. Brooks plays with elite vision and football IQ and was utilized more in the passing game than was Benson which to some could give him the edge. Brooks is very capable in pass protection which is a real plus for young backs getting on the field. The duo of Brooks and Brown should make for a much more dynamic running game for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 10:29 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 10:39 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 11:05 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 11:24 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-27-2024, 11:45 PM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-28-2024, 12:10 AM
RE: Fix It Now MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 01-28-2024, 12:40 AM